The following list is not all-inclusive. Please contact University Fleet Management with questions.
- Annual safety inspection
- Brake fluid
- Car wash
- Diesel exhaust fluid
- Emergency roadside service
- Engine coolant (antifreeze)
- Ice scraper
- Oil change
- Vehicle repairs
- Windshield washer fluid
- Wiper blade replacement
- Tire rotation, repair or replacement
- Towing the assigned vehicle
- Transmission fluid
- Air Freshener
- Breath mints
- Filling fuel cans for other equipment, vehicles, or equipment not assigned to the Voyager Card
- On-line purchases
- Personal hygiene items
- Vehicle rentals (Enterprise, Hertz, etc....)
* All Voyager credit cards are assigned to a specific vehicle and must remain with the assigned vehicle.
* Only purchases related to the assigned vehicle may be made with Voyager credit card.
* All expenses on rented vehicles over $100 require pre-approval from University Fleet Management.
* A vendor invoice is preferred over a Voyager credit card payment when possible.
* If vendor charges sales tax for non-fuel purchases, request the vendor credit the tax back to the card.
* If a vendor accidently charges the Voyager card, never accept cash back. Always have them credit the card.