Courier Services provides scheduled same day delivery of small envelopes/packages to/from predetermined City and East Campus locations. Courier Service is maintained by part-time student workers who provide the service during all weather conditions utilizing plug-in electric vehicles.
City Campus drop-off locationsFor same day delivery (note location drop off deadlines) to Varner Hall and Agriculture Hall are:
- 401 Canfield Administration (1:25 PM)
- 307 Canfield Administration (1:35 PM)
East Campus drop off locations
For same day delivery (note location drop off deadlines) to Canfield Administration, Business Services Complex 1700 Y, and Love Library (Testing & Scanning Services) are:
- Varner Hall front desk (1:40 PM)
- 202 Barkley Memorial Center (1:45 PM)
- 105 Home Economics (2:05 PM)
- * University Fleet Management East Campus 37th & Fair street dispatch lobby (2:35 PM)
* Materials of a confidential nature or bursar deposits the department desires to keep secure and not left at one of the East Campus drop-off locations, can be left in a secure courier drop box located in University Fleet Management’s East Campus dispatch lobby. The lobby requires NCard access, is available 24/7, and Courier Services will pick up at approximately 2:55 PM during normal business days. Call Courier Services (402) 472-2659 for dispatch lobby NCard access.
Envelopes/packages must be properly addressed with the delivery location and the courier will only accept envelopes to the specified delivery locations listed above. Envelopes left at any pick-up location after the scheduled times will not be collected for delivery until the following business day.
Delivery of large boxes or packages or locations other than the established locations should be coordinated through Mail and Distribution Services. Courier Services will not accept large boxes or large packages or items addressed to locations that are not part of the scheduled service.
1931 Antelope North Antelope Valley Parkway